- New version (CVE-2019-18862 fixed in 3.8)
- Updated %description
- Updated License tags to SPDX syntax
- Require emacs-X11 for build only when mh subpackage is enabled (ALT #38371)
- Disabled standard streams tests for non x86 architectures
- updated License tag to SPDX syntax, changed to LGPL-2.1-or-later
- fixed packaging the logging directory
- removed executable bit from configuration files
- don't packed /run/c-icap (created automatically by components
of systemd-utils package according tempfiles config)
- replaced /var/run/c-icap to /run/c-icap everywhere
- disabled libnfdump subpackage (ALT #36391, second stage)
- added separate License tag for libnfdump subpackage
- the value of the main License tag is selected depending
on the libnfdump subpackage building status
- removed zlib-devel from BuildRequires
- branch p8 backport
- changed glibc-kernheaders-generic to glibc-kernheaders
- replaced rdma-core-devel by libdapl-devel, libibmad-devel,
libmlx4-devel,libmthca-devel and libopensm-devel in
- Updated to 1.3.6-ga73dbfe3b.
- Fix mod_copy bug #4372 (Ensure that mod_copy checks for <Limits> for its SITE
CPFR) (CVE-2019-12815) (closes #37056).
- Updated mod_sql_postgres patch.
- Updated -pcre patch.