Package glibc: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Dec 28, 2017, 02:50 PM in the task #197561
- Home page:
- The GNU libc libraries
The GNU C library defines all of the library functions that are specified by the ISO C standard, as well as additional features specific to POSIX and other derivatives of the Unix operating system, and extensions specific to the GNU system. The GNU libc is a set of standard libraries which are used by multiple programs on the system. In order to save disk space and memory, as well as to make upgrading easier, common system code is kept in one place and shared between programs.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- glibc-doc (noarch)glibc-i18ndata (noarch)
- List of contributors:
- binutils >= 1:2.20
- rpm-build >= 4.0.4-alt61
- glibc-kernheaders >= 2.6.32
Dec. 28, 2017 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 6:2.23-alt3.M80P.2
- %ix86: fixed linking with both librt.a and libpthread.a.
Oct. 23, 2017 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 6:2.23-alt3.M80P.1
- Backported upstream secutiry patches (fixes CVE-2017-15670 CVE-2017-15804).
June 9, 2016 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 6:2.23-alt3
- Backported upstream fixes for sw bugs: 19648 19703 19861 20005 20010 20012 20111 20112 (including fix for CVE-2016-4429). - Backported upstream implementation of group merging (NSS).