Built: over 2 years ago
Size: 461 KB
Home page: http://www.opus-codec.org/
Summary: A high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files
libopusfile provides a high-level API for decoding and seeking
within .opus files. It includes:
* Support for all files with at least one Opus stream (including
multichannel files or Ogg files where Opus is muxed with something else).
* Full support, including seeking, for chained files.
* A simple stereo downmixing API (allowing chained files to be
decoded with a single output format, even if the channel count changes).
* Support for reading from a file, memory buffer, or over HTTP(S)
* Support for both random access and streaming data sources.
- 0.92018-09-21 Motsyo Gennadi 0.9-alt0.M80P.1
- build for p82015-10-27 Motsyo Gennadi 0.6-alt1