Package cve-check-tool: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Aug 31, 2018, 05:09 AM in the task #212165
- Command line tool for checking known (public) CVEs
The tool will identify potentially vunlnerable software packages within Linux distributions through version matching. Where possible it will also seek to determine (through a distribution implemention) if a vulnerability has been addressed by way of a patch.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
Aug. 29, 2018 Grigory Ustinov 5.6.4-alt2.git.cbc2d0e.1
- NMU: Rebuild with new openssl 1.1.0.
April 10, 2018 Alexandr Antonov 5.6.4-alt2.git.cbc2d0e
- Fixed field line breaks in a readable form (Closes: 33940)
June 14, 2017 Sergey Novikov 5.6.4-alt1.git.cbc2d0e
- Add upstream commits to fix update error - 5.6.4 Initial build for ALT