Built: 21 days ago
Size: 557 KB
Home page: https://github.com/zlib-ng/minizip-ng/
Summary: Fork of the popular zip manipulation library found in the zlib distribution
Fork of the popular zip manipulation library found in the zlib distribution.
* Creating and extracting zip archives.
* Adding and removing entries from zip archives.
* Read and write raw zip entry data.
* Reading and writing zip archives from memory.
* Zlib, BZIP2, and LZMA compression methods.
* Password protection through Traditional PKWARE and WinZIP AES encryption.
* Buffered streaming for improved I/O performance.
* NTFS timestamp support for UTC last modified, last accessed, and creation dates.
* Disk split support for splitting zip archives into multiple files.
* Preservation of file attributes across file systems.
* Follow and store symbolic links.
* Unicode filename support through UTF-8 encoding.
* Legacy character encoding support CP437, CP932, CP936, CP950.
* Turn off compilation of compression, decompression, or encryption.
* Windows (Win32 & WinRT), macOS and Linux platform support.
* Streaming interface for easy implementation of additional platforms.
* Support for Apple's compression library ZLIB implementation.
* Zero out local file header information.
* Zip/unzip of central directory to reduce size.
* Ability to generate and verify CMS signature for each entry.
* Recover the central directory if it is corrupt or missing.
* Example minizip command line tool.
- Version 3.0.32021-05-10 Denis Nazarov 3.0.2-alt1
- Version 3.0.22021-03-05 Denis Nazarov 3.0.1-alt1
- Version 3.0.1