Package pulseaudio-dlna: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 6, 2020, 05:49 PM in the task #258755
- Home page:
- A lightweight streaming server which brings DLNA/UPNP and Chromecast
This is pulseaudio-dlna. A lightweight streaming server which brings DLNA / UPNP and Chromecast support to PulseAudio and Linux. It can stream your current PulseAudio playback to different UPNP devices (UPNP Media Renderers) or Chromecasts in your network. It's main goals are: easy to use, no configuration hassle, no big dependencies. UPNP renderers in your network will show up as pulseaudio sinks.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- pulseaudio-dlna (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Sept. 26, 2020 Anton Midyukov 0.6.0-alt1.20190209
- New snapshot (future 0.6.0) - switch to python3 - change Group: Sound
Sept. 19, 2016 Anton Midyukov 0.5.2-alt1
- Initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus.