Package puppetserver: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Nov 13, 2020, 05:17 PM in the task #261410
- Server automation framework and application
Puppet Server is the next-generation application for managing Puppet agents. This platform implements Puppet's server-side components in a more distributed, service-oriented architecture. We've built Puppet Server on top of the same technologies that make PuppetDB successful, and which allow us to greatly improve performance, scalability, advanced metrics collection, and fine-grained control over the Ruby runtime.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- puppetserver (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Nov. 10, 2020 Aleksei Nikiforov 6.13.0-alt2
- Updated dependencies for p9 compatibility.
Nov. 6, 2020 Aleksei Nikiforov 6.13.0-alt1
- Updated to upstream version 6.13.0 (Fixes: CVE-2020-7943).
May 22, 2020 Pavel Skrylev 6.5.0-alt3
- ! max memory consumption for JVM by increasing top border an config (closes #38519)