Maintainer Ivan Zakharyaschev in the p9_e2k branch: Information
Maintainer name: Ivan Zakharyaschev (imz)
Built source packages in this branch: 24
May 14, 2021, 03:48 PM
Summary: Graphical front-end for APT
- Fixed a use-after-free bug (appearing as garbage being shown in the size columns, notably after recompilation with gcc10). (ALT#40010) - Unset Synaptic::supported-text in the packaged configuration file. (That's the straight way to get "Package is supported" translated in the UI rather than the previous hack in the code.) - Included the sr@latin translation in the package. (It got excluded before because of an outdated sr@Latn name.)
Jan 19, 2021, 11:46 PM
Summary: Randomizes the fd returned by open or socket when LD_PRELOADed
- Initial build for ALT Sisyphus.
Jan 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
Summary: one-way delay tester
- Running ntpds (with "synchronized" configuration) are needed for reasonable operation on both ends: owamp-server and owamp-client. TODO: OWAMP also prefers STA_NANO (which our ntpds seem not to be setting...)
Jan 17, 2021, 09:49 PM
Summary: LT XML toolkit
- (AUTO) subst_x86_64.
Jan 16, 2021, 10:14 PM
Summary: I2 Utility Library & Tools
- initial build for ALT Sisyphus (based on the Debian package)
Dec 11, 2020, 06:02 AM
Summary: C++ classes for audio digital signal processing
- rebuild for new C++ ABI
Nov 29, 2020, 03:37 PM
Summary: The RPM package management system
[Restored some patches from 4.0.4-alt94] - rpmrc.c: recognize new Intel CPUs (Dmitry V. Levin) - rpmrc.c: classify SSE2-capable Intel CPUs as "pentium4" (Alexey Tourbin) [Restored a patch from 4.0.4-alt98.26] - rpmrc.c (is_pentiumN): Added models with nonzero extended model (Dmitry V. Levin; reported by Alexander Sharapov). (Closes: #38708)
Nov 22, 2020, 11:37 AM
Summary: Debian's Advanced Packaging Tool with RPM support
- Build the variant for E2K (where the pointer arithmetics works without errors on E2K).
Aug 29, 2020, 04:50 PM
Summary: Generate a new GPG key pair exported in a file
- Initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus (from a gist by Jakub Jirutka). - Enable creation of an unprotected key (if -p or $GPG_PASSPHRASE is empty).
Aug 29, 2020, 05:09 AM
Summary: Tests for rpm: how it interprets packages when installing
- Removed the buildtime nprocs value from the *-checkinstall package scriptlets: it would make no sense at runtime.
Oct 1, 2019, 12:33 AM
Summary: A different patch queue manager for Git
- Fixed build without check.
Jun 20, 2019, 04:38 AM
Summary: Query an RPM and output the corresponding strict dependency
- initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus.
Jun 19, 2019, 08:15 AM
Summary: Compatibility functions for RH/Fedora /etc/init.d/ scripts to work in ALT
- functions-compat: copied the central piece of code from Fedora (tag 9.72) and restored as in ALT: initlog, limited, hide pidof; ALT's status() overridden because the check of the PID's executable is default in ALT and optional in Fedora (with -b). (ALT#31952)
Jun 19, 2019, 06:02 AM
Summary: Mercurial to git converter using git-fast-import
- Updated to upstream v160914 (with fixes for git-2.10).
Jun 4, 2019, 08:05 AM
Summary: rm all but matching files from Git index. (Helps git-filter-branch.)
- Split into more scripts which are individually useful: git-filter-only-files (to be combined with other criteria for selecting files), git-ls-paths-modified-since. - git filter-branch --prune-empty won't hurt us usually. - git-update-index-keeping-only fixed in some corner cases (how a file list is passed through xargs).
Jun 4, 2019, 07:58 AM
Summary: version control and merging of intended and automatically produced results
- check-GOAL targets should simply not have GOAL as a prerequisite; in general, a check makes sense before the transformation, too. (This idea allowed us to avoid a hack whose purpose was to avoid a re-make after a Git checkout.) - gitmk-make: proceed if nothing to commit (borrowed from gear --commit). - more clear short AUTO commit msg (for those who do not know about git-make).
Jun 1, 2019, 05:02 AM
Summary: Distribute a collection of packages on multiple CDs (especially good for future use with APT)
- when no obligatory 2nd arg, show usage, too (this was a regression in the previous 0.4.1-alt9).
May 21, 2019, 10:13 AM
Summary: Helper for *-checkinstall pkgs to run their scripts safely (kinda isolated)
- initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus.
May 15, 2019, 03:54 PM
Summary: Toolkit for safe and simple cryptography
- (NMU) rebuild with rpm-build-python3-0.1.9 (for common python3/site-packages/ and auto python3.3-ABI dep when needed)
May 15, 2019, 01:41 AM
Summary: a Python module for easy reading and writing of config files
- (NMU) Rebuild with python3-3.5.1-alt3 to get rid of the meaningless __pycache__/ dep (it is meaningless because arbitrary packages package that dir).
Apr 19, 2019, 08:47 PM
Summary: Simple notification system
- Splitted subpkgs off: tmpdir.sh, rpmpeek.
Mar 29, 2019, 08:39 AM
Summary: rebuild a collection of packages in hasher
- rebuild1: use altlinux-repolist-utils (with limitations on SRPMDIR) instead of shell globs (not effective) to find the SRPM file. - stripVerRel: new simple util.
Apr 2, 2018, 10:56 AM
Summary: Cyrillic Type 1 EC/TC and LH fonts
- (NMU) Rebuild with rpm-4.0.4-alt100.93 for previously missed deps (fonts-type1-cm-super-tex-afm on fonts-type1-cm-super-afm due to /usr/share/fonts/type1/cm-super/afms).
Apr 1, 2018, 05:32 PM
Summary: HTML/XML parser for quick-turnaround applications like screen-scraping
- (NMU) rebuild with rpm-build-python3-0.1.10 (for new-style python3(*) reqs) and with python3-3.5 (for byte-compilation).