Package apt: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 28, 2022, 02:29 PM in the task #306103
- Home page:
- Debian's Advanced Packaging Tool with RPM support
A port of Debian's APT tools for RPM based distributions, or at least for Conectiva. It provides the apt-get utility that provides a simpler, safer way to install and upgrade packages. APT features complete installation ordering, multiple source capability and several other unique features. This package is still under development.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- apt-basic-checkinstall (noarch)apt-checkinstall (noarch)apt-tests (noarch)apt-under-pkdirect-checkinstall (noarch)apt-xxtra-heavy-load-checkinstall (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Sept. 2, 2022 Ivan Zakharyaschev 0.5.15lorg2-alt82
- tests: + Enhanced to be able to work with test packages containing some files. (This will be useful for testing the work with large RPM archives.) + Shortened the run time of apt-xxtra-heavy-load-checkinstall. + Shortened the run time of other *-checkinstall scripts (by shortening the the test with zillion packages).
Aug. 3, 2022 Ivan Zakharyaschev 0.5.15lorg2-alt81
- Fixed bad behavior when satisfying "Conflicts" or "Obsoletes" dependencies (discovered in ALT#42415), namely: + "Obsoletes" causing the deletion of its "virtual" targets (i.e., providing packages) whereas this behavior is expected for Conflicts only; + versioned "Conflicts" (or "Obsoletes") causing the deletion of packages with non-matching version. - Enriched the output of Debug::pkgMarkInstall with the versions of the dependency targets and the targets being considered during the search. - Complemented it with new options (Debug::pkgMarkAllCalls, Debug::pkgMarkShallow) -- to understand better why the result of resolving a broken dep is unexpected in some cases.
June 2, 2022 Ivan Zakharyaschev 0.5.15lorg2-alt80
- Fixed the new compilation warnings by simplifying the ALT-specific code in pkgcache.cc (AllTargets) from 0.5.15lorg2-alt31. (Discovered by gcc12.)