Package bash4: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 12, 2021, 03:17 AM in the task #278099
- Home page:
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell (Bash)
Bash is an sh-compatible command language interpreter that executes commands read from the standard input or from a file. Bash also incorporates useful features from the Korn and C shells (ksh and csh). Most sh scripts can be run by bash without modification. Bash is ultimately intended to be a conformant implementation of the IEEE POSIX Shell and Tools specification (IEEE Working Group 1003.2).
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- bash4-doc (noarch)bash4-examples (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Dec. 17, 2018 Dmitry V. Levin 4.4.23-alt1
Dec. 3, 2015 Igor Vlasenko 4.2.50-alt1.1
- NMU: added BR: texinfo
Sept. 28, 2014 Dmitry V. Levin 4.2.50-alt1
- Updated to 4.2 patchlevel 50 (fixes: CVE-2014-6278).