Package boinc: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 20, 2021, 03:03 AM in the task #286718
- Home page:
- The Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing
The Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC) is an open- source software platform which supports distributed computing, primarily in the form of "volunteer" computing and "desktop Grid" computing. It is well suited for problems which are often described as "trivially parallel". BOINC is the underlying software used by projects such as SETI@home, Einstein@Home, ClimatePrediciton.net, the World Community Grid, and many other distributed computing projects. Install the boinc-client package to participate in a number of scientific projects. Use the boinc-devel package files in development of a new computational project.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- boinc-manager-skins (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Sept. 6, 2018 Grigory Ustinov 7.8.4-alt4.1
- NMU: rebuild with new openssl.
Aug. 14, 2018 Anton Midyukov 7.8.4-alt4
- Rebuilt with wxGTK3.0
May 13, 2018 Ilya Mashkin 7.8.4-alt3
- Rebuild to remove cronbuild, it doesn't work for this package