Package cdrkit: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 1, 2021, 06:24 PM in the task #276606
- Home page:
- A collection of command-line CD/DVD recording utilities
cdrkit is a suite of programs for recording CDs and DVDs, blanking CD-RW media, creating ISO-9660 filesystem images, extracting audio CD data, and more. The programs included in this suite were originally derived from several sources, most notably mkisofs by Eric Youngdale and others, cdda2wav by Heiko Eissfeldt, and cdrecord by Jrg Schilling. However, cdrkit is not affiliated with any of these authors; it is now an independent project.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- cdrkit-doc (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Dec. 26, 2020 Dmitry V. Levin 1:1.1.11-alt2
- Fixed build with gcc-10.
April 19, 2013 Dmitry V. Levin 1:1.1.11-alt1.qa1
- NMU: rebuilt for debuginfo.
Dec. 4, 2010 Dmitry V. Levin 1:1.1.11-alt1
- Updated to cdrkit-1.1.11 release.