Package check: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 8, 2021, 02:05 PM in the task #286642
- Home page:
- A unit test framework for C
Check is a unit test framework for C. It features a simple interface for defining unit tests, putting little in the way of the developer. Tests are run in a separate address space, so Check can catch both assertion failures and code errors that cause segmentation faults or other signals. The output from unit tests can be used within source code editors and IDEs.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
Oct. 8, 2021 Grigory Ustinov 20180202:0.15.2-alt2
- Disable building static library.
Nov. 1, 2020 George V. Kouryachy 20180202:0.15.2-alt1
- Build new version 0.15.2
Oct. 24, 2019 Grigory Ustinov 20180202:0.13.0-alt1
- Build new version 0.13.0.