Package distcc: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Nov 19, 2022, 05:35 PM in the task #310309
- Home page:
- distcc is a program to distribute builds C/C++/ Objective C/C++
distcc is a program to distribute builds of C, C++, Objective C or Objective C++ code across several machines on a network. distcc should always generate the same results as a local build, is simple to install and use, and is often two or more times faster than a local compile.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
Nov. 19, 2022 Ivan A. Melnikov 3.4-alt9
- update-distcc-symlinks: add ALT-specific GCC location; - replace deprecated egrep call with grep -E.
Nov. 12, 2022 Daniel Zagaynov 3.4-alt8.1
- NMU: used %add_python3_self_prov_path macro to skip self-provides from dependencies.
Sept. 16, 2022 Alexey Sheplyakov 3.4-alt8
- Repaired IP based access control (Closes: #42251) - Added systemd unit file (Closes: #40669) - Improved --allow-private, see https://github.com/distcc/distcc/pull/451 - Removed clients.allow, commands.allow.sh: these have never ever worked - Avoid infinite loop when DISTCC_BACKOFF is disabled, see https://github.com/distcc/distcc/issues/434 - Refuse to distribute files with the `.incbin` assembler directive, see https://github.com/distcc/distcc/pull/461