Built: over 3 years ago
Size: 1000 KB
Home page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/drwright
Summary: A program that reminds you to take wrist breaks
WARNING: no GUI for settings except dconf-editor! (key
"typing break" drwright - Typing monitor to force typing breaks
It's a program that forces you to take regular breaks to prevent RSI
(Repetitive Strain Injury). It's similar to workrave. It can be found in GNOME
control center as "typing break".
It used to be part of GNOME 2's main core, but is now packaged separately.
* You can specify the work interval (how much time you want to work between
breaks) and a break interval (how long your break will be).
* It also allows postponing of breaks.
* There is an option to lock the screen in case you want to step out
List of contributors:
- new version - tear off the gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center plugins - settings/options only through dconf key /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/typing-break/2012-11-13 Eugeny A. Rostovtsev 3.2.5-alt1.1
- Fixed build2012-04-12 Vitaly Lipatov 3.2.5-alt1
- new version 3.2.5 (with rpmrb script) (ALT bug #27192)