Package fpc: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jun 10, 2022, 01:39 PM in the task #301628
- Home page:
- Free Pascal Compiler -- Meta Package
The Free Pascal Compiler is an object pascal compiler supporting both Delphi and Turbo Pascal 7.0 dialects as well as Mac pascal dialects. It provides a completely portable RunTime Library (RTL) available on many platforms and compatible with Turbo Pascal, but also a platfrom independent class based Free Component Library (FCL) adding many Delphi extensions and interfacing many popular open source libraries. Some extensions are added to the language, like function overloading. Shared libraries can be linked and created. Delphi language extentions like classes, exceptions, ansi strings and open arrays are also supported. This package contains dependency on all FPC packages provided on your architecture. Experienced users may want to install only packages they need, and can skip installing this metapackage.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- fpc-src (noarch)
- List of contributors:
June 9, 2022 Andrey Cherepanov 3:3.2.2-alt4
- Build documentation in CHM format.
June 7, 2022 Andrey Cherepanov 3:3.2.2-alt3
- Build with documentation. - Install generated .xct files. - Generate fpctoc.htx for fpc-3.2.2. - Remove "Using help" menu item with empty window. - fpc-ide requires fpc-docs.
Jan. 14, 2022 Andrey Cherepanov 3:3.2.2-alt2
- Fix build with glibc-2.34. - Make fppkg usable by fix its configuration.