Package gear: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Nov 11, 2022, 03:17 AM in the task #309724
- Home page:
- Get Every Archive from git package Repository
This package contains utilities for building RPM packages from GEAR repositories and managing GEAR repositories. See /usr/share/doc/gear-2.6.0/QUICKSTART.ru_RU.UTF-8 for details.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- describe-specfile (noarch)gear (noarch)gear-sh-functions (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Nov. 10, 2022 Dmitry V. Levin 2.6.0-alt1
- Relocated bash completion (closes: #41720). - Introduced "type" directive support.
Jan. 14, 2022 Dmitry V. Levin 2.5.1-alt1
March 17, 2021 Dmitry V. Levin 2.5.0-alt1
- Added exclude= option for tar: and zip: directives (by Alexey Gladkov; closes: #39801). - describe-specfile (by Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy): + new utility, prints name and version info for specfile. - gear: + change the current workdir back before the last command invocation. - gear-changelog (by Arseny Maslennikov): + added --header-only option to only print changelog header. - gear-create-tag: + refuse to create tags that do not define all specsubst variables; + implemented -s/--specsubst option (closes: #39783). - gear-update-sh-functions (by Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy): + fixed permissions (755 -> 644). - Moved gear-sh-functions and describe-specfile to separate subpackages (by Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy). - Updated bash completions.