Package glibc: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Mar 22, 2023, 12:45 PM in the task #317055
- Home page:
- LGPL-2.1+ and ISC and BSD-3-Clause and GPL-2.0-or-later
- The GNU libc libraries
The GNU C library defines all of the library functions that are specified by the ISO C standard, as well as additional features specific to POSIX and other derivatives of the Unix operating system, and extensions specific to the GNU system. The GNU libc is a set of standard libraries which are used by multiple programs on the system. In order to save disk space and memory, as well as to make upgrading easier, common system code is kept in one place and shared between programs.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- glibc-doc (noarch)glibc-i18ndata (noarch)glibc-source (noarch)
- List of contributors:
- binutils >= 1:2.20
- glibc-kernheaders >= 3.2
- rpm-build >= 4.0.4-alt112
March 21, 2023 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 6:126.96.36.199.3f63f9dfe1-alt1
- Updated to glibc-2.35-234-g3f63f9dfe1.
Nov. 12, 2022 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 6:188.8.131.52.491f2e-alt2
- Backported upstream commits: + "Makerules: fix MAKEFLAGS assignment for upcoming make-4.4" to fix build with make 4.4 (thx Sergei Trofimovich) (ALT#44277); + "Avoid undefined behaviour in ibm128 implementation of llroundl" (thx Aurelien Jarno) to fix test-ibm128-llround test regression on ppc64le. - ppc64le: xfailed test-ibm128-y1 test.
Feb. 9, 2022 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 6:184.108.40.206.491f2e-alt1
- Updated to glibc-2.35-6-g491f2ef1f0. - Applied patch to fix sw#28868 (thx Adhemerval Zanella).