Built: about 1 month ago
Size: 207 KB
Home page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Hitori
Summary: GTK+ application to generate and let you play games of Hitori
Hitori is a small logic puzzle in a similar vein to the more
popular Sudoku. In the game, the player starts with a square
board of numbers, and has to paint out cells until there are no
duplicate numbers in each row and column.
The following rules apply:
- There must only be one of each number in the unpainted cells in each
row and column.
- No painted cell may be adjacent to another, vertically or horizontally.
- All the unpainted cells must be joined together vertically and
horizontally in one group.
These are the only three rules of the game, and so there may well be
multiple solutions to a Hitori puzzle board.
List of contributors:
- 3.38.12020-09-10 Yuri N. Sedunov 3.38.0-alt1
- 3.38.02020-03-11 Yuri N. Sedunov 3.36.0-alt1