Package hasher: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Feb 20, 2023, 02:58 PM in the task #315199
- Home page:
- Modern safe package building technology
Hasher is a set of tools for constructing chroot and safe building of packages in the clean environment. It makes clean environment on every new build. Hasher obtains packages from APT repositories so fast network connection or local mirror is highly recommended.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- hasher (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Feb. 16, 2023 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 1.7.1-alt1
- hsh/hsh-rebuild: added --img-apt-config option to use a separate apt configuration for image building. - hsh-rebuild: pass target architecture to img-build.
Dec. 26, 2022 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 1.7.0-alt1
- Added initial support for image building. - Fixed duplications in generated hsh.1 manpage (closes: #31820).
Dec. 1, 2022 Dmitry V. Levin 1.6.1-alt1
- hsh: reintroduced --no-query-repackage option that was accidentally lost in 1.4.5 (closes: #44511).