Package iftop: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jun 23, 2021, 11:33 PM in the task #275314
- Home page:
- Display bandwidth usage on an interface
iftop does for network usage what top(1) does for CPU usage. It listens to network traffic on a named interface and displays a table of current bandwidth usage by pairs of hosts. Handy for answering the question "why is our internet link so slow?".
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
June 7, 2018 Michael Shigorin 0.17-alt5
- converted spec to ru_RU.UTF-8 - minor spec cleanup
April 17, 2013 Dmitry V. Levin 0.17-alt4.qa1
- NMU: rebuilt for debuginfo.
Jan. 20, 2010 Michael Shigorin 0.17-alt4
- disabled subshell execution, thanks Ali Jawad for heads-up - spec cleanup - buildreq