Package kumir2: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 18, 2021, 11:36 AM in the task #279548
- Home page:
- New version of Kumir - simple programming language and IDE for teaching programming
Implementation of Kumir programming language, designed by academician Ershov. It has very simple syntax, also known as "Russian algorithmical language". Includes compiler, runtime, IDE and modules "Robot", "Draw", "Turtle" and some others. This is a second generation of well-known Kumir system. ALT Linux package also supports a real world actor from the UMKI project: http://vinforika.ru/umki/
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
April 27, 2021 Arseny Maslennikov 2.1.0-alt10.git42b99b78.1
- NMU: spec: adapted to new cmake macros.
March 5, 2021 Andrey Cherepanov 2.1.0-alt10.git42b99b78
- New snapshot.
Sept. 22, 2020 Andrey Cherepanov 2.1.0-alt9.git4aa5e175
- New snapshot. - Fix License according to SPDX. - Build using Ninja.