Package llvm11.0: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jan 6, 2023, 12:20 AM in the task #312893
- Home page:
- Apache-2.0 with LLVM-exception
- The LLVM Compiler Infrastructure
LLVM is a compiler infrastructure designed for compile-time, link-time, runtime, and idle-time optimization of programs from arbitrary programming languages. The compiler infrastructure includes mirror sets of programming tools as well as libraries with equivalent functionality.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- clang11.0-analyzer (noarch)clang11.0-doc (noarch)clang11.0-libs-support-debuginfo (x86_64)lld11.0-doc (noarch)lldb11.0-doc (noarch)llvm11.0-doc (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Jan. 5, 2023 Konstantin Lepikhov 11.0.1-alt6
- .spec: fix lldb symlinks.
Nov. 21, 2021 Arseny Maslennikov 11.0.1-alt5
- Stopped packaging opt-viewer-11 since it depends on python2(yaml). Users are advised to use more recent opt-viewer.
Nov. 12, 2021 Arseny Maslennikov 11.0.1-alt4
- Fixed FTBFS due to missing std::numeric_limits declaration.