Package make-initrd: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Mar 3, 2023, 01:28 PM in the task #316129
- Home page:
- Creates an initramfs image
make-initrd is a new, uevent-driven initramfs infrastructure based around udev.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- make-initrd-devmapper (noarch)make-initrd-guestfs (noarch)make-initrd-iscsi (noarch)make-initrd-kickstart (noarch)make-initrd-luks (noarch)make-initrd-lvm (noarch)make-initrd-mdadm (noarch)make-initrd-multipath (noarch)make-initrd-nfs (noarch)make-initrd-plymouth (noarch)make-initrd-smartcard (noarch)
- List of contributors:
March 2, 2023 Alexey Gladkov 2.35.0-alt1
- New version (2.35.0). - Guess subsystem: + Do not fail if device filesystem type is swap. - Misc: + Add udev rules parser. This is a new parser that allows you to search for syntactic and logical errors. It also allows you to more accurately btain information from the rules.
Jan. 9, 2023 Alexey Gladkov 2.34.0-alt2
- guess: Do not fail if device filesystem type is swap (ALT#44828).
Dec. 29, 2022 Alexey Gladkov 2.34.0-alt1
- New version (2.34.0). - Feature guestfs: + Add programs used by libguestfs (thx Egor Ignatov). + Add raid modules and udev rules (thx Egor Ignatov). + Config guestfs.mk.example: remove features already required by guestfs (thx Egor Ignatov). + Feature moved into subpackage because it has many external dependencies. - Feature kickstart: + Do not show rsync progress on serial console. + Ask mdadm to create device nodes in /dev. - Misc: + Update busybox 1.35.0.