Package mutt: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 26, 2021, 06:37 PM in the task #280824
- Home page:
- A text mode mail and news user agent
Mutt is a feature-rich text-based mail user agent. Mutt supports local and remote mail spools (POP3 and IMAP, including with SSL), MIME, OpenPGP (PGP/MIME) with GnuPG and PGP, colored display, threading, and a lot of customization including arbitrary message headers, key remapping, colors, and more.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
July 26, 2021 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 3:188.8.131.52.3.g6c0f75cca-alt1
- Updated to mutt-2-1-1-rel-3-g6c0f75cca. - Disabled $pgp_check_gpg_decrypt_status_fd by default.
Jan. 21, 2021 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 3:184.108.40.206.4.gd6732de7d-alt2
- Disabled $pgp_use_gpg_agent by default (this option works only with GnuPG 2).
Jan. 19, 2021 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 3:220.127.116.11.4.gd6732de7d-alt1
- Updated to mutt-2-0-4-rel-4-g4a2becbd. - Disabled nntp support (vvv patch is no longer supported).