Package nmap: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 30, 2021, 03:39 AM in the task #288379
- Home page:
- Network exploration tool and security scanner
Nmap is an utility for network exploration or security auditing. It supports ping scanning (determine which hosts are up), many port scanning techniques, version detection (determine service protocols and application versions listening behind ports), and TCP/IP fingerprinting (remote host OS or device identification). Nmap also offers flexible target and port specification, decoy/stealth scanning, Sun RPC scanning, and more.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
|x86_64||March 24, 2023||March 25, 2023|
|i586||March 25, 2023||March 25, 2023|
Oct. 30, 2021 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 20020501:7.80-alt2
- Switched to use python3 due to python2 EOL (ALT#38271) (thx Vitaly Lipatov): + disabled zenmap build; + applied ndiff python3 patch (thx Bryan Quigley).
Aug. 16, 2019 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 20020501:7.80-alt1
- Updated to 7.80.
April 17, 2019 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy 20020501:7.70-alt2
- Rebuilt with system libssh2-devel and zlib-devel (found with help of findsym-remote).