Package nvram-wakeup: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Apr 19, 2013, 03:58 PM
- a tool to read/write the WakeUp time from/to the BIOS
nvram-wakeup can read and write the wake up time in the BIOS (via /dev/nvram on recent 2.4.x kernels or direct I/O port access). On this wake up time the computer will be powered on automatically from the soft-off state. For the video disc recorder VDR, nvram-wakeup installs a hook script, that allows VDR to set a wake up time, when it powers down.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
April 17, 2013 Dmitry V. Levin 0.99b-alt1.qa1
- NMU: rebuilt for debuginfo.
Jan. 10, 2009 Ilya Mashkin 0.99b-alt1
- new version 0.99b - droped old patches
June 6, 2005 Alex Yustasov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.97-alt2
- renamed /usr/sbin/time to /usr/sbin/nvtime