Package pam-redhat: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 12, 2021, 09:44 AM in the task #278100
- Home page:
- Red Hat additional Pluggable Authentication Modules
This package contains PAM modules created and developed primarily by Red Hat, Inc. Because of their limited use they are not included into the upstream Linux PAM sources.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
Jan. 3, 2019 Dmitry V. Levin 1.0.0-alt1
- 0.99.10.1 -> 1.0.0.
Aug. 11, 2011 Dmitry V. Levin 0.99.10.1-alt2
- Synced pam_console with Fedora pam-1.1.4-2. - Packaged /etc/tmpfiles.d/pamconsole.conf (closes: #25584).
Dec. 16, 2009 Dmitry V. Levin 0.99.10.1-alt1
- Packaged pam_chroot and pam_console separately from Linux-PAM. - Applied pam_console fixes from FC.