Package pkg-config: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 12, 2021, 03:17 AM in the task #278099
- Pkgconfig helps make building packages easier
The pkg-config program is used to retrieve information about installed libraries in the system. It is typically used to compile and link against one or more libraries.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
March 19, 2019 Dmitry V. Levin 0.29.2-alt3
- Made the output of "pkg-config --list-all" sorted.
June 19, 2018 Alexey Tourbin 0.29.2-alt2
- Re-added --enable-recursion to complement --disable-recursion, for cpp.req.
June 19, 2018 Alexey Tourbin 0.29.2-alt1
- 0.25 -> 0.29.2, rebased. - Reimplemented --disable-recursion. - Reimplemented "Tolerate missing Requires.private in --cflags mode". - Fields like Cflags/Requires can span multiple lines. - Some other changes, waiting for the missing upstream maintainer.