Package pnmixer: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Apr 1, 2019, 05:20 PM in the task #225912
- Home page:
- Volume mixer for the system tray
PNMixer is a simple mixer application designed to run in your system tray. It integrates nicely into desktop environments that don't have a panel that supports applets and therefore can't run a mixer applet. In particular it's been used quite a lot with fbpanel and tint2, but should run fine in any system tray. PNMixer is designed to work on systems that use ALSA for sound management. Any other sound driver like OSS or FFADO are currently not supported (patches welcome). There is no *official* PulseAudio support at the moment, but it seems that PNMixer behaves quite well anyway when PA is running. Feel free to try and to give some feedback.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
March 30, 2019 Anton Midyukov 0.7.2-alt3
- Add qasmixer in default mixer list
July 31, 2017 Mikhail Efremov 0.7.2-alt2
- Patch from upstream: + Clip volume between 0 and 100.
June 19, 2017 Mikhail Efremov 0.7.2-alt1
- Ensure that card is not NULL. - Updated to 0.7.2.