Package procmail: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jul 12, 2021, 09:44 AM in the task #278100
- Home page:
- The procmail mail processing program
procmail is a mail processing program which can be used to filter, sort, or selectively forward e-mail messages. Also, procmail is installed by default as the local delivery agent.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- List of contributors:
Dec. 19, 2020 Dmitry V. Levin 3.22-alt11
- Fixed build with gcc-10.
March 26, 2018 Dmitry V. Levin 3.22-alt10
- Applied various fixes from Debian 3.22-26 package, including fixes for memory corruption bugs in formail (fixes: CVE-2017-16844).
Sept. 3, 2014 Dmitry V. Levin 3.22-alt9
- formail: applied the fix for potential heap overflow from Tavis Ormandy (fixes: CVE-2014-3618). - Hardened build with PIE and full RELRO.