Package python-base: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Nov 17, 2020, 02:33 AM in the task #261841
- Home page:
- Base python modules and executables
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language often compared to Tcl, Perl, Scheme or Java. Python includes modules, classes, exceptions, very high level dynamic data types and dynamic typing. Python supports interfaces to many system calls and libraries, as well as to various windowing systems (X11, Motif, Tk, Mac and MFC). This package contains symlink to default python interpreter.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- python-base (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Nov. 16, 2020 Vladimir D. Seleznev 2.7.18-alt1
- Bumped version. - Added versioned dependency to python2-base. - Removed temporary hacks. - Made it noarch.
Nov. 11, 2019 Vladimir D. Seleznev 2.7.17-alt3
- Separated to independent package (former subpackage of python package).