Package python3-module-cherrypy: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Apr 1, 2022, 03:10 PM in the task #297623
- Home page:
- CherryPy is a pythonic, object-oriented web development framework
Your CherryPy powered web applications are in fact stand-alone Python applications embedding their own multi-threaded web server. You can deploy them anywhere you can run Python applications. Apache is not required, but it's possible to run a CherryPy application behind it.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- python3-module-cherrypy (noarch)
- List of contributors:
April 1, 2022 Stanislav Levin 18.6.1-alt1
- 18.6.0 -> 18.6.1.
April 18, 2020 Andrey Cherepanov 18.6.0-alt1
- New version.
Jan. 24, 2020 Grigory Ustinov 18.5.0-alt2
- Got rid of python2 support (Closes: #37898). - Build with docs. - Fix license.