Package rpmrebuild-arepo: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- May 17, 2022, 09:12 PM in the task #300076
- Home page:
- biarch repackager for Sisyphus packages
Arepo repackages i586 files (mostly libraries) in i586-* packages suitable for installation on an x86_64 system. Installing these packages allows you to emulate a biarch environment.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- rpmrebuild-arepo (noarch)
- List of contributors:
May 17, 2022 Konstantin Lepikhov 3.1.13-alt2
- add special handling for vulkan ICD configuration (closes #42676).
Dec. 13, 2021 Vitaly Lipatov 3.1.13-alt1
- restore /usr/lib/wine packing (was deleted by mistake)
Sept. 17, 2021 Vitaly Lipatov 3.1.12-alt1
- rpmrebuild-arepo.conf: drop special prog mode for wine packages