Package spamassassin: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Nov 2, 2022, 05:33 PM in the task #309404
- Home page:
- Spam filter for email written in perl
SpamAssassin provides you with a way to reduce if not completely eliminate Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM) from your incoming email. It can be invoked by a MTA such as exim or postfix, or can be called from a procmail script, .forward file, etc. It uses a genetic-algorithm evolved scoring system to identify messages which look spammy, then adds headers to the message so they can be filtered by the user's mail reading software.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- perl-Mail-SpamAssassin (noarch)spamassassin-spamd (noarch)spamassassin-version (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Nov. 2, 2022 Konstantin Lepikhov 3.4.6-alt2
- Rebuild with libssl (closes #41733).
Nov. 2, 2022 Konstantin Lepikhov 3.4.6-alt1
May 19, 2021 Konstantin Lepikhov 3.4.5-alt2
- sa-update cron: don't trigger spamd update if missing.