Package speex: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 17, 2021, 12:14 AM in the task #287335
- Home page:
- An open-source, patent-free speech codec
Speex is a patent-free audio codec designed especially for voice (unlike Vorbis which targets general audio) signals and providing good narrowband and wideband quality. This project aims to be complementary to the Vorbis codec.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- libspeex-devel-doc (noarch)
- List of contributors:
Oct. 16, 2021 Arseny Maslennikov 1.2-alt2
- Built static libraries with -ffat-lto-objects.
June 4, 2018 Anton Farygin 1.2-alt1
- updated to 1.2 release
Nov. 21, 2015 Igor Vlasenko 1.2-alt0.6.rc2
- updated to 1.2-rc2