Package gdb: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Mar 12, 2023, 06:52 PM
- Home page:
- A GNU source-level debugger for C, C++ and other languages
GDB is a full featured, command driven debugger. GDB allows you to trace the execution of programs and examine their internal state at any time. The debugger is most effective when used together with a supported compiler, such as those from the GNU Compiler Collection.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- gdb-common (noarch)
- List of contributors:
March 9, 2023 Michael Shigorin 9.1-alt1.E2K.26.012.1
- 9.1-26.012 (thx ilyakurdyukov@)
June 15, 2022 Andrew Savchenko 9.1-alt1.E2K.25.019.2
- Fix segfault with Python >= 3.9.
Nov. 26, 2021 Andrew Savchenko 9.1-alt1.E2K.25.019.1
- Update to MCST 9.1-25.019.