Package h5part: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jun 12, 2022, 09:46 PM
- API that simplifies the reading/writing of the data to the HDF5 file format
H5Part is a very simple data storage schema and provides an API that simplifies the reading/writing of the data to the HDF5 file format. An important foundation for a stable visualization and data analysis environment is a stable and portable file storage format and its associated APIs. The presence of a "common file storage format," including associated APIs, will help foster a fundamental level of interoperability across the project's software infrastructure. It will also help ensure that key data analysis capabilities are present during the earliest phases of the software development effort.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- libh5part-devel-doc (noarch)
- List of contributors:
June 12, 2022 Andrew Savchenko 1.6.6-alt4.E2K.1
- Make Fortran support optional.
April 16, 2021 Aleksei Nikiforov 1.6.6-alt4
- Rebuilt with new libhdf5. - Updated packaging scheme.
June 26, 2013 Eugeny A. Rostovtsev 1.6.6-alt3
- Rebuilt with new libhdf5