Package superlu: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jun 13, 2022, 03:47 PM
- Home page:
- A set of subroutines to solve a sparse linear system A*X=B
SuperLU contains a set of subroutines to solve a sparse linear system A*X=B. It uses Gaussian elimination with partial pivoting (GEPP). The columns of A may be preordered before factorization; the preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. SuperLU provides functionality for both real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- libsuperlu-devel-doc (noarch)
- List of contributors:
June 13, 2022 Andrew Savchenko 5.2.2-alt1.1.E2K.1
- Make Fortran support optional - Fix dep: BLAS is needed, not LAPACK.
April 28, 2021 Arseny Maslennikov 5.2.2-alt1.1
- NMU: spec: adapted to new cmake macros.
Nov. 9, 2020 Aleksei Nikiforov 5.2.2-alt1
- Updated to upstream version 5.2.2 (Closes: #39217).