Back to Top
Package claws-mail-devel: Changelog
|Oct. 26, 2022 Mikhail Efremov 4.1.1-alt1|
- textviewer.sh: Replaced egrep with grep -E. - Updated to 4.1.1.
|April 5, 2022 Mikhail Efremov 4.1.0-alt1|
- Dropped appdata support from spec. - Packaged keywordwarner plugin. - Splitted plugins subpackage -> minimal,default,full. - Updated to 4.1.0.
|July 12, 2021 Mikhail Efremov 4.0.0-alt1|
- Enabled python plugin. - Updated to 4.0.0.
|July 12, 2021 Mikhail Efremov 3.18.0-alt1|
- Updated to 3.18.0.
|May 11, 2021 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.8-alt2|
- Fixed build: added rpm-build-python3 to BR.
|Oct. 20, 2020 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.8-alt1|
- Updated to 3.17.8.
|Sept. 30, 2020 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.7-alt1|
- Updated to 3.17.7.
|July 14, 2020 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.6-alt1|
- Updated to 3.17.6.
|Feb. 25, 2020 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.5-alt1|
- tools: Don't pull dos2unix. - tools: Don't package gitlog2changelog.py. - tools: Package python scripts again. - Drop unneded OOo2claws-mail.pl fix. - Add Vcs tag. - Drop obsoleted patches. - Don't use rpm-build-licenses. - Updated to 3.17.5.
|Nov. 8, 2019 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.4-alt3|
- Patch from upstream: Fix wrong length value passed to fd_write(). - Fix comment. - Build and package manual. - cosmetic: Arrange plugin %files in alphabet order. - Drop non-existent configure option. - tools: Don't package python2 scripts. - Disable python plugin.
|Oct. 18, 2019 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.4-alt2|
- Patches from upstream: + Fix crash in litehtml_viewer when <base> tag has no href. + fix bug 4257, 'claws-mail 3.17.4 breaks copy-pasting from emacs-gtk3' (closes: #37347).
|July 31, 2019 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.4-alt1|
- Package litehtml_viewer plugin. - Updated to 3.17.4.
|March 12, 2019 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.3-alt3|
- Patches from upstream: + Fix buf #4166: corrupted double-linked list. + Fix possible segmentation fault. + Check result of fputs (CID 1440024). + Check writting crash-indicator (CID 1440021). + Fix a small memory leak in rssyl_remove_msgs().
|Feb. 1, 2019 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.3-alt2|
- Patches from upstream: + Fix possible stack overflow in vcalendar's Curl data handler. + Fix crash when LDAP address source is defined in index, but LDAP support is disabled. + Make children tracking in execute_actions() more async-aware. + Fix an impossible to trigger buffer overflow. + fix bug 4143, 'fingerprint in SSL/TLS certificates for ... (regress error)'. + Fix few (possible) crashes due to missing return code checks. + Fix use after free in rare code path in rssyl_subscribe().
|Jan. 24, 2019 Igor Vlasenko 3.17.3-alt1.1|
- rebuild with new perl 5.28.1
|Dec. 24, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.3-alt1|
- Fix Russian translation. - Drop upstreamed patch. - Updated to 3.17.3.
|Dec. 14, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.2-alt1|
- Drop sylpheed-claws symlink. - Drop gtk3 support from spec. - Updated to 3.17.2.
|Oct. 30, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.1-alt3|
- Add experimental SNI support.
|Oct. 22, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.1-alt2|
- Disable PDA support.
|Aug. 27, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.1-alt1|
- Updated to 3.17.1.
|Aug. 17, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.17.0-alt1|
- Updated to 3.17.0.
|June 28, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.16.0-alt3|
- Add libnettle-devel to BR. - Require libnm-devel instead of NetworkManager-devel. - Patches from upstream: + Fix bug 3895: Port from libnm-util/libnm-glib to libnm. + Fix a buffer overflow in password encryption, and allow arbitrary password length. + require nettle, following removal of libcrypt from glibc. - Add e2k build support. - Add knob to disable python plugin. - Add NetworkManager support knob.
|Feb. 2, 2018 Mikhail Efremov 3.16.0-alt2|
- Drop libnsl check.
|Dec. 18, 2017 Mikhail Efremov 3.16.0-alt1|
- tools: Don't package acient ca-certificates.crt. - Highest priority for /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt. - Build with -pie. - tools: Don't pull wget. - tools: Don't pull ImageMagick-tools.
|Dec. 15, 2017 Igor Vlasenko 3.15.1-alt1.1|
- rebuild with new perl 5.26.1
|Sept. 1, 2017 Mikhail Efremov 3.15.1-alt1|
- Updated to 3.15.1.
|March 27, 2017 Mikhail Efremov 3.15.0-alt1|
- Add build switch for fancy plugin. - Spec cleanup. - Add Dillo pligin support, but disable it for now. - Enable librsvg support. - Updated to 3.15.0.
|Feb. 3, 2017 Igor Vlasenko 3.14.1-alt1.1|
- rebuild with new perl 5.24.1
|Nov. 10, 2016 Mikhail Efremov 3.14.1-alt1|
- Fix BR (by Repocop Q. A. Robot). - Move claws-mail.png to %_pixmapsdir (closes: #32112). - Updated to 3.14.1.
|Aug. 22, 2016 Mikhail Efremov 3.14.0-alt1|
- Fixes from upstream. - Updated to 3.14.0.