Maintainer Alexey Sheplyakov in the sisyphus_mipsel branch: Information
Maintainer name: Alexey Sheplyakov (asheplyakov)
Built source packages in this branch: 21
Sep 1, 2023, 04:52 PM
Summary: Library providing high performance logging, tracing, ipc, and poll
- spec: avoid build dependency on itself
Sep 1, 2023, 01:47 PM
Summary: Unicode Text Segmentation Package
- sombok.h: support LoongArch architecture (lp64d ABI)
Aug 26, 2023, 12:52 PM
Summary: Performance tools for C++
- Basic support of LoongArch: build only tcmalloc (heap profiler and checker are not ported yet). Useful since many packages require tcmalloc.
Aug 26, 2023, 08:41 AM
Summary: DHCP Client
- Fixed compilation on LoongArch (lp64d).
Aug 24, 2023, 01:18 AM
Summary: The GTK+ port of the wxWidgets library
- NMU: support LoongArch architecture (lp64d ABI)
Aug 19, 2023, 07:39 AM
Summary: A small build system with a focus on speed
- Simplified the bootstrap sequence.
Aug 19, 2023, 07:08 AM
Summary: Lynx-like text WWW browser with many features
- elinks -dump fails without /proc, added /proc requirement. - Support build without lua, gmp, and documentation. Useful for bootstrapping.
Aug 17, 2023, 08:21 AM
Summary: Clean single-source support for Python 3 and 2
- Fixed FTBFS with python 3.11.
Aug 14, 2023, 11:08 AM
Summary: Python configuration module from Zope
- NMU: repaired test_with_syslog
Aug 14, 2023, 08:09 AM
Summary: Draws Python object reference graphs with graphviz
- Version 3.6.0. This one actually works with python 3.11. - Added missing build dependencies for the test suite.
Aug 7, 2023, 10:44 PM
Summary: Lightweight in-process concurrent programming
- Upstream version 2.0.2. Amongst other things solves FTBFS with GCC 13. - Support LoongArch architecture (from https://github.com/python-greenlet/greenlet/pull/257)
Aug 7, 2023, 06:44 PM
Summary: Yet another URL library
- resolved FTBFS due to wrong square brackets handling (upstream commit 0a94c6e4948e00fff072c0cf367afbf4ac36f906)
Aug 1, 2023, 04:14 PM
- spec: added --without=valgrind knob. Fixes build on LoongArch.
Jul 17, 2023, 06:27 AM
Summary: A C library for serializing LV2 plugins
- Avoid spurious test failure
Jun 22, 2023, 01:26 AM
Summary: an OpenGL 2.0 and ES 2.0 benchmark
- Fixed python3.11 fallout
Apr 8, 2022, 09:39 AM
Summary: tell NetworkManager not touch already UP ifaces
- Ignore interfaces which are down or have no carrier (closes: #40800) - Immediately fork dhcpcd into the background (related: #40800) - Act only when booted via NFS or CIFS (related: #40800)