Back to Top
Package simpletest: Changelog
|Jan. 17, 2020 Andrew Savchenko 8-alt3|
- Use subst_enable macro.
|Jan. 11, 2020 Andrew Savchenko 8-alt2|
- Update summary - Fix macro type, thanks ldv@ for noticing.
|Jan. 11, 2020 Andrew Savchenko 8-alt1|
- Add gcc support. - Disable m32 tests for non-e2k arches. It can be used on x86_64, but outside of build infra, since x86_64-i586 is a separate arepo generated repository. - Refactor build system, add configure. - Install 32-bit binaries on e2k and docs.
|Nov. 21, 2019 Andrew Savchenko 7-alt1|
- Add profiler testing (eprof). - Refactoring.
|Nov. 7, 2019 Andrew Savchenko 6-alt1|
- Add libgfortran-devel dummy dependency to check libgfortran installability.
|July 1, 2019 Andrew Savchenko 5-alt1|
- Add CPU model and arch run-time information.
|Feb. 13, 2019 Andrew Savchenko 4-alt1|
- Add 32-bit C and C++ tests.
|Dec. 18, 2018 Andrew Savchenko 3-alt1|
- Extend compiler and language standard information. - Add OpenMP C and Fortran checks. - Add run-time tests.
|Nov. 15, 2018 Andrew Savchenko 2-alt2|
- Use flags properly (they are not exported by rpm by default)
|Nov. 15, 2018 Andrew Savchenko 2-alt1|
- Add C++ and Fortran tests.
|March 21, 2018 Andrew Savchenko 1-alt1|
- Initial release.