Package trace-cmd: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Jan 29, 2023, 10:42 PM
- Home page:
- A front-end for Ftrace Linux kernel internal tracer
The trace-cmd(1) command interacts with the Ftrace tracer that is built inside the Linux kernel. It interfaces with the Ftrace specific files found in the debugfs file system under the tracing directory.
- List of rpms provided by this srpm:
- libtracecmd (mipsel)libtracecmd-debuginfo (mipsel)libtracecmd-devel (mipsel)trace-cmd (mipsel)trace-cmd-debuginfo (mipsel)
- List of contributors:
Jan. 29, 2023 Vitaly Chikunov 3.1.2-alt2
- spec: Fix ALT beekeeper rebuild under make 4.4.
Aug. 30, 2022 Vitaly Chikunov 3.1.2-alt1
- Updated to trace-cmd-v3.1.2 (2022-07-14).
March 25, 2022 Vitaly Chikunov 3.0.3-alt1
- Updated to trace-cmd-v3.0.3 (2022-03-24).