Maintainer Alexey Sheplyakov in the sisyphus_riscv64 branch: Information
Maintainer name: Alexey Sheplyakov (asheplyakov)
Built source packages in this branch: 29
Sep 28, 2023, 09:09 PM
Summary: The Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)
- NMU: fixed FTBFS on LoongArch.
Sep 28, 2023, 08:00 PM
Summary: Library and tools to support the Expert Witness Compression Format
- NMU: fixed FTBFS with OpenSSL 3.
Sep 2, 2023, 02:19 AM
Summary: Block device I/O library
- Updated dependencies for LoongArch support: + libc: v0.2.146
Sep 2, 2023, 01:07 AM
Summary: Utilites for working with Dolby Vision
- Updated vendor dependencies to support LoongArch.
Sep 1, 2023, 09:27 PM
Summary: CLN - Class Library for Numbers
- Added upstream patch for LoongArch architecture (lp64d ABI) support - spec: + disabled static libraries by default for real + correctly build static libraries (if enabled) + do run the test suite in %check + ensure the build fails if there are unpackaged files - gear: removed unused tags
Aug 31, 2023, 11:42 PM
Summary: Unicode Text Segmentation Package
- sombok.h: support LoongArch architecture (lp64d ABI)
Aug 31, 2023, 03:33 PM
Summary: Library providing high performance logging, tracing, ipc, and poll
- spec: avoid build dependency on itself
Aug 30, 2023, 08:51 PM
Summary: System and process monitoring utilities
- spec: added knobs to make the bootstrap easier: + --with=systemd (default on): build with/without systemd. + --enable=bootstrap (default false): disable systemd and tests. Closes: #45779
Aug 26, 2023, 07:22 PM
Summary: Performance tools for C++
- Basic support of LoongArch: build only tcmalloc (heap profiler and checker are not ported yet). Useful since many packages require tcmalloc.
Aug 26, 2023, 08:43 AM
Summary: AMD GPU video driver for the Xorg X server
- spec: build the thing on LoongArch and riscv (works fine here)
Aug 26, 2023, 08:32 AM
Summary: DHCP Client
- Fixed compilation on LoongArch (lp64d).
Aug 24, 2023, 12:56 AM
Summary: The GTK+ port of the wxWidgets library
- NMU: support LoongArch architecture (lp64d ABI)
Aug 19, 2023, 03:12 AM
Summary: A small build system with a focus on speed
- Simplified the bootstrap sequence.
Aug 19, 2023, 12:48 AM
Summary: Lynx-like text WWW browser with many features
- elinks -dump fails without /proc, added /proc requirement. - Support build without lua, gmp, and documentation. Useful for bootstrapping.
Aug 17, 2023, 03:44 AM
Summary: Clean single-source support for Python 3 and 2
- Fixed FTBFS with python 3.11.
Aug 14, 2023, 10:56 AM
Summary: Python configuration module from Zope
- NMU: repaired test_with_syslog
Aug 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
Summary: Draws Python object reference graphs with graphviz
- Version 3.6.0. This one actually works with python 3.11. - Added missing build dependencies for the test suite.
Aug 7, 2023, 06:18 PM
Summary: Lightweight in-process concurrent programming
- Upstream version 2.0.2. Amongst other things solves FTBFS with GCC 13. - Support LoongArch architecture (from https://github.com/python-greenlet/greenlet/pull/257)
Aug 7, 2023, 06:09 PM
Summary: Yet another URL library
- resolved FTBFS due to wrong square brackets handling (upstream commit 0a94c6e4948e00fff072c0cf367afbf4ac36f906)
Aug 2, 2023, 10:04 AM
- spec: added --without=valgrind knob. Fixes build on LoongArch.
Jul 15, 2023, 05:19 PM
Summary: A C library for serializing LV2 plugins
- Avoid spurious test failure
Jun 24, 2023, 10:39 AM
Summary: an OpenGL 2.0 and ES 2.0 benchmark
- Fixed python3.11 fallout
May 14, 2023, 09:13 AM
Summary: git submodule alternative
- Initial build for ALT Sisyphus.
Dec 30, 2021, 10:28 AM
Summary: tell NetworkManager not touch already UP ifaces
- Ignore interfaces which are down or have no carrier (closes: #40800) - Immediately fork dhcpcd into the background (related: #40800) - Act only when booted via NFS or CIFS (related: #40800)