Maintainer Ivan Zakharyaschev in the sisyphus_riscv64 branch: Information
Maintainer name: Ivan Zakharyaschev (imz)
Built source packages in this branch: 17
Jul 28, 2023, 10:27 AM
Summary: Graphical front-end for APT
- Enabled the dialog to show changelogs. (In ALT, they are in the index, unlike in Debian, where they have to be downloaded separately.) Find it in the top menu: "Package" -> "Download Changelog". (TODO/patches are welcome: Place it along the package properties like dependencies.)
Jul 28, 2023, 10:18 AM
Summary: Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- Adapted to changed API in apt-0.5.15lorg2-alt72 (pkgCacheFile class in RAII style). - (.spec) Just added some compiler flags (which don't change anything) to be sure that APT API has not been used wrongly and will not be. (Namely, to be sure that if a method override was intended, it would actually be overriding and not hiding a virtual method and that it would be marked "override" for future.)
Jul 28, 2023, 10:13 AM
Summary: Package management service
- Build PACKAGEKIT_1_2_5-30-g8957e9e49 with a fix for https://github.com/PackageKit/PackageKit/issues/539 (random crash).
Jul 28, 2023, 09:39 AM
Summary: Terminal-based apt frontend
- Untied from the details of an interface in libapt by re-using a class from libapt (>= 0.5.15lorg2-alt86). (The dep was due to us reimplementing it.)
Jul 28, 2023, 09:23 AM
Summary: Debian's Advanced Packaging Tool with RPM support
- To make future API changes easier, extended a class so that it is suitable for aptitude and to untie aptitude and libapt. (Aptitude depended on its details, because it reimplemented it.) (Picked from Debian apt 0.6.42.4.) - Dropped a compat API, which could have still been relied on by libapt clients not aware of the support (since 0.5.15lorg2-alt73) for multiple hash types.
Jul 16, 2023, 12:40 AM
Summary: Run a command in an environment faking root privileges for file manipulation
- Fixed a compiler error of older GCCs (for p10) in the wrapper for syscall function. - Warn the maintainer if a function definition is missing (when it is not generated for special cases like calling a variadic function like syscall). - Added Large-File support in all internal actions (for emulating mknod with a normal file; storing internal database; and for querying the fake owner). - Shut up a few compiler warnings.
Oct 30, 2022, 01:50 AM
Summary: Ensure that any APT's sources are deleted (a helper pkg for *-checkinstall pkgs)
- Initial release (to help doing apt-BuildPreReq-under-pkdirect-checkinstall in repositories where the default build env contains external APT sources).
Nov 5, 2021, 10:59 PM
Summary: Generate a new GPG key pair exported in a file
- Initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus (from a gist by Jakub Jirutka). - Enable creation of an unprotected key (if -p or $GPG_PASSPHRASE is empty).
Nov 2, 2021, 11:59 AM
Summary: Tests for rpm: how it interprets packages when installing
- Removed the buildtime nprocs value from the *-checkinstall package scriptlets: it would make no sense at runtime.
Oct 31, 2021, 07:45 PM
Summary: Simple notification system
- Splitted subpkgs off: tmpdir.sh, rpmpeek.
Oct 31, 2021, 04:24 AM
Summary: Compatibility functions for RH/Fedora /etc/init.d/ scripts to work in ALT
- functions-compat: copied the central piece of code from Fedora (tag 9.72) and restored as in ALT: initlog, limited, hide pidof; ALT's status() overridden because the check of the PID's executable is default in ALT and optional in Fedora (with -b). (ALT#31952)
Oct 30, 2021, 11:48 PM
Summary: rm all but matching files from Git index. (Helps git-filter-branch.)
- Split into more scripts which are individually useful: git-filter-only-files (to be combined with other criteria for selecting files), git-ls-paths-modified-since. - git filter-branch --prune-empty won't hurt us usually. - git-update-index-keeping-only fixed in some corner cases (how a file list is passed through xargs).
Oct 30, 2021, 11:43 PM
Summary: version control and merging of intended and automatically produced results
- check-GOAL targets should simply not have GOAL as a prerequisite; in general, a check makes sense before the transformation, too. (This idea allowed us to avoid a hack whose purpose was to avoid a re-make after a Git checkout.) - gitmk-make: proceed if nothing to commit (borrowed from gear --commit). - more clear short AUTO commit msg (for those who do not know about git-make).
Oct 30, 2021, 06:07 PM
Summary: Distribute a collection of packages on multiple CDs (especially good for future use with APT)
- when no obligatory 2nd arg, show usage, too (this was a regression in the previous 0.4.1-alt9).
Oct 30, 2021, 03:30 PM
Summary: Helper for *-checkinstall pkgs to run their scripts safely (kinda isolated)
- initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus.
Oct 11, 2021, 12:53 AM
Summary: Query an RPM and output the corresponding strict dependency
- initial build for ALT Linux Sisyphus.
Oct 10, 2021, 09:36 PM
Summary: Cyrillic Type 1 EC/TC and LH fonts
- (NMU) Rebuild with rpm-4.0.4-alt100.93 for previously missed deps (fonts-type1-cm-super-tex-afm on fonts-type1-cm-super-afm due to /usr/share/fonts/type1/cm-super/afms).