Back to Top
Package libcontrol++: Changelog
|June 15, 2022 Alexey Appolonov 0.29.0-alt2|
- Fixed build (was broken by the GCC update to version 12).
|May 4, 2022 Alexey Appolonov 0.29.0-alt1|
- Enhanced function "Split" that splits given string using whitespace if the second argument is absent.
|Dec. 16, 2021 Alexey Appolonov 0.28.0-alt1|
- Fixed and modified functions that process strings ("FindSubstrNthOccurrence", "UnescapedQtnMarkPos" and others); - Corrected "TConf" class (regarding the parsing of assigns).
|Oct. 27, 2021 Alexey Appolonov 0.27.0-alt1|
- Fixed segmentation faults in the "TConf" and "TPrinter" classes; - Improved error handling of the "TConf" class; - Improved indentation management of the "TPrinter" class (the API is changed!); - Ability to use the "Stringify" functions with arguments of data types that include strings.
|July 26, 2021 Alexey Appolonov 0.26.0-alt1|
- New functions that perform stringification.
|July 23, 2021 Alexey Appolonov 0.25.1-alt1|
- Fix of the "GetPermModeString" function that could produce incorrect string representation of a permission mode.
|May 13, 2021 Alexey Appolonov 0.25.0-alt2|
- Build with debuginfo enabled.
|Feb. 15, 2021 Alexey Appolonov 0.25.0-alt1|
- New function 'Join' that joins elements of an iterable; - New function 'Split' that splits given string into a vector of substrings; - New functions 'Keys' and 'KeysV' that get a set or a vector (respectively) of keys of a given map; - New function 'GetVal' that returns a value of a given map or an empty value (constructed fith a default constructor) if specified key is not found; - Improved capabilities of escaping of special characters; - Ability to pass a vector of error/warning messages to a TPrinter object; - Ability to handle an iterable of subpaths with the 'JoinFilePaths' function; - Lots of minor improvements (the code is heavily refactored, so be aware!).
|July 15, 2020 Alexey Appolonov 0.24.1-alt1|
- Corrected functions 'StripPath' and 'GetWordFromLine'; - Corrected behaviour of 'TPrinter' class in case when winsize cannot be properly defined.
|Nov. 23, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.24.0-alt1|
- Some of the classes and functions have been relocated, some of the headers are gone and the new headers have been added; - Enhanced trimming functions; - Minor improvement of TPrinter.
|Sept. 18, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.23.0-alt1|
- New abilities of TPrinter (switching off any activity of TPrinter object, restoring 'silent' flag).
|Aug. 24, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.22.0-alt1|
- Ability to store only the pointer to TFileMode attributes, and not copy the data (performance gain up to 100%); - New abilities of TPrinter (printing various special messages, handling indentation levels, etc.); - All the printing inside TPrinter is done through one and only point of 'cout'-reference; - Small fixes and optimizations.
|April 23, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.21.0-alt1|
- Enhanced TConf class; - Ability to give instant feedback for an operation.
|March 11, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.20.0-alt1|
- Ability to get string with current permission status for applied mode; - Improved performance.
|March 6, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.19.0-alt1|
- Fix of the FormatFilePath function; - Default mode for whitelists is 'neutral' mode; - Custom mode for whitelists is allowed again.
|March 4, 2019 Alexey Appolonov 0.18.0-alt1|
- Handling SUID, GUID and Sticky bits; - Escaping and unescaping special symbols when writing to or reading from ini-file; - Ability to sort lines of file in alphabetical order; - Custom mode for whitelists is disallowed.
|Dec. 10, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.17.1-alt1|
- Simple line (not "left part - tie symbols - right part" structure) can be printed with LineEnd method of TPrinter.
|Nov. 30, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.17.0-alt1|
- Ability to check controversy between the permission modes; - Ability to get all names of variables of the ini-file section; - New interface of the GetUserId and GetGroupId functions; - Fixed determination of the 'blacklist' section of the permissions description file; - List section of the permissions description file is any kind of list not just 'list'; - Sections 'blacklist' & 'whitelist' of the permissions description file are considered recursive type.
|Nov. 18, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.16.0-alt1|
- TFileMode as common interface for TFilePerm and TFileACL classes; - TGroupOfFilesMode for handling params of a group of files; - TSectorType for determining and storing sector types of a mode description; - Ability to check if file is a dir.
|Nov. 11, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.15.2-alt1|
- Fix of the checks made during access to the TRunMode flags; - Enhanced constructor of the TFilePerm and TFileACL.
|Nov. 6, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.15.1-alt1|
- Fixed JoinFilePaths function; - Duplicate definition of the member variable is removed from TGroupOfFilesACL class.
|Oct. 27, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.15.0-alt1|
- Functions for searching through file paths; - Ability to get user/group/other part of the file mode; - Yes/No dialog; - Function for comparison of the permission modes; - Functions for verification of the file's owner/group; - New section of the project for basic operations with file permissions; - Ability to restart the print line; - Class for the variable that can be assigned only once; - Class for the set of params of a running program; - Modified FormatFilePath and DirEnding func; - Function for joining file paths; - Function for rebasing file paths; - Ability to set "base directory" for the permission mode; - Way of determining the neutral mode; - Ability to use pointer to a struct of params instead of the strings for the permission mode; - Ability to limit the memory step when using PushBack function.
|Oct. 13, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.14.0-alt1|
- Writting error messages by the ref instead of outputting; - More secure way of TFilePerm data access and modification; - New classes TFileACL and TGroupOfFilesACL; - Ability to check permission/ACL completeness; - Set of ACL-related functions; - Function that forms TFilePerm object for a file; - Functions to get user id/name and group id/name; - Modified TPrinter class; - Modified conf-related classes; - New common functions - CompareFilenames, Subvector and RemoveEmptyElements; - Text-processing functions are grouped into the 'text' section; - Sets-related functions are grouped into the 'sets' section.
|Sept. 30, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.13.0-alt1|
- New section for printing functionality; - API changes (CutExtension, FormatFilePath and GetHomeDir functions); - Ability to get feedback while changing permissions; - Function that gets the intersection of two vectors; - Function that gets vector that consist of elements of first given vector that are not presented in the second given vector; - Function that gets sector of the conf by given name; - Ability to clean DOM of the TConf object; - Ability to add message at the top when rewriting conf; - Various small modifications.
|Sept. 10, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.12.0-alt1|
- New section for the filestat-related functions; - Function for opening the dir and performing the operation inside of it; - Ability to call the function for the dir or all the files of the dir; - Ability to add new assgn to the conf DOM and to the conf file; - Ability to rewrite conf file completely according to DOM; - Functions for checking/cutting an extension of a filename; - Function for forming vector of names of all the sectors of the conf file; - Function for determining special reference dirs; - Function for converting string to lowercase; - Lots of small fixes and improvements.
|July 27, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.11.0-alt1|
- Introducing refs and const modifier wherever possible; - Functions for trimming the string; - Function to access the last element of the conf DOM; - Attempt to write an empty string to a file not considered as an error; - Explicit templates instances and unused typedefs was removed.
|June 9, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.9.1-alt2|
- libcontrol++ is a separate package now.
|June 9, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.10.0-alt1|
- Revised PrintOnEntireLine function.
|June 2, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.9.1-alt1|
- Memory leakage fix.
|May 21, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.9.0-alt1|
- New libcontrol++ features.
|March 16, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.8.0-alt1|
- New libcontrol++ features.
|Feb. 26, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.7.0-alt1|
- New libcontrol++ features.
|Feb. 14, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.6.0-alt1|
- Common classes and functions that can be used in other projects compiled as libcontrol++.so therefore libcontrol++ and libcontrol++-devel subpackages.
|Jan. 26, 2018 Alexey Appolonov 0.5.1-alt1|
- Code restyling. - Minor changes in units handling.
|Dec. 11, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.5.0-alt1|
- New unit, that runs script stated in configuration file.
|Dec. 4, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.4.2-alt1|
- Handling of values in quotes in configuration files. - Verbose output with -v param when setting mode.
|Nov. 30, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.4.1-alt1|
- Comment lines passing in configuration files.
|Nov. 30, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.4.0-alt1|
- Ability to set permission modes.
|Nov. 27, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.3.0-alt1|
- Restructure for better extensibility.
|Nov. 27, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.2.0-alt1|
- Support of INI file format for the configuration file.
|Nov. 17, 2017 Alexey Appolonov 0.1.0-alt1|
- Initial ALT Linux release.