Package tclx: Information
- Source package:
- Build time:
- Oct 4, 2021, 03:24 PM
- Home page:
- Tcl extensions for POSIX systems
TclX is a set of extensions which make it easier to use the Tcl scripting language for common UNIX/Linux programming tasks. TclX enhances Tcl support for files, network access, debugging, math, lists, and message catalogs.
- List of contributors:
- rpm-build >= 4.0.4-alt41
- rpm-build-tcl >= 0.2-alt1
- tcl-devel >= 8.4.0-alt1
May 19, 2020 Vladimir D. Seleznev 1:8.4.4-alt1
- Updated to 8.4.4 (new upstream). - Enabled tests. - Cleaned up spec. - Packed watch file.
May 8, 2019 Vladimir D. Seleznev 1:8.4.1-alt1
- Updated to 8.4.1. - Built without devel subpackage.
Aug. 22, 2017 Vladimir D. Seleznev 1:8.4-alt7
- Fixed building against Tcl/Tk 8.6 - Built devel subpackage