- rebuilt for debuginfo
- enabled strict dependencies between subpackages
- enabled JPEG and PNG support
- rebuilt for Sisyphus
- minor descriptions cleanup
- Version 2.3.3 (ALT #24510)
- excluded /usr/bin/tree from openmotif-demos (closes: #9056)
- renamed library packages according to shared library naming policy
(if any); particularly, openmotif -> libopenmotif4 to work around
apt misbehaviour during 2.2.3 to 2.3.2-alt1 upgrade (thanks vsu@)
- spec cleanup
- 2.3.2 (#20114)
+ disabled most RH patches (see spec comments)
+ disabled openmotif-2.2.2-alt-bison.patch
+ disabled obsolete CVE-related patches
+ added most of PLD patches (as of 2.3.1-3)
- dropped autorecrap call
- updated an Url:
- me as a de facto Packager:
+ NB: I don't use mwm, users are welcome to help out
- added libXt-devel, libXext-devel deps to devel subpackage (#17155)
- added xorg-printproto-devel dependency to devel subpackage (#19285)
- removed obsolete macros
- fixed build for x86_64
- Migration from /usr/X11R6 to /usr.
- Security fix for CVE-2005-3964 (buffer overflows in libUil).
- Patch for new rgb.txt location.
- Add buildreq'ed deps.
- Syncing with RH patches
- x86_64 support
- Updated to 2.2.3.
- Reviewed patches.
- Do not package .la files.
- Do not build static libraries by default.
- Merged RH patches:
libdir, utf8 (rh #80271), Xmu (rh #80777).
- Fixed multiply build problems.
- Merged two RH patches: rh-config, rh-maxlinelen.
- Moved static libraries to devel-static subpackage.
- Added bunch of provides.
- Relocated config files according to FHS.
- Use new group: Graphical desktop/Motif.
- Updated groups, summaries and descriptions.
- More compatibility with lesstif.
- More RE adaptions.
- build with -O2
- first build for RE