Built: over 9 years ago
Size: 69.6 KB
Home page: http://bpython-interpreter.org/
Summary: bpython is a fancy interface to the Python interpreter for Unix-like operating systems.
bpython is a fancy interface to the Python interpreter for
Unix-like operating systems (I hear it works fine on OS X).
It is released under the MIT License. It has the following features:
- In-line syntax highlighting.
- Readline-like autocomplete with suggestions displayed as you type.
- Expected parameter list for any Python function.
- "Rewind" function to pop the last line of code from memory and
- Send the code you've entered off to a pastebin.
- Save the code you've entered to a file.
List of contributors:
- Rebuild with Python-2.72010-08-24 Alexey Morsov 0.9.7.1-alt1
- new version2010-01-23 Alexey Morsov 0.9.6.2-alt2
- fix python requires - fix requires