Собрано: больше 7 лет назад
Размер архива: 1,1 МБ
Домашняя страница: http://pulseaudio.org/
О пакете: PulseAudio is a networked sound server
PulseAudio is a networked sound server, similar in theory to the Enlightened
Sound Daemon (EsounD). PulseAudio is however much more advanced and has
A sound server can serve many functions:
* Software mixing of multiple audio streams, bypassing any restrictions the
* Network transparency, allowing an application to play back or record audio
on a different machine than the one it is running on.
* Sound API abstraction, alleviating the need for multiple backends in
applications to handle the wide diversity of sound systems out there.
* Generic hardware abstraction, giving the possibility of doing things like
individual volumes per application.
* Library licensed under LGPL and server daemon under GPL
* Extensible plugin architecture (by loading dynamic loadable modules with dlopen())
* Support for static linking of modules, allowing a single binary for all your needs
* Module autoloading
* Support for more than one sink/source
* Good low latency behaviour
* Very accurate latency measurement for playback and recording.
* Client side latency interpolation
* Embedabble into other software (the core is available as C library)
* Completely asynchronous C API, complemented by two synchronous variants for
simple use in synchronous applications
* Simple command line interface for reconfiguring the daemon while running
* Flexible, implicit sample type conversion and resampling
* "Zero-Copy" architecture
* May be used to combine multiple sound cards to one (with sample rate adjustment)
* Ability to fully synchronize multiple playback streams
This virtual package contains pulseaudio daemon and utilities.
(данной и/или предыдущих сборок пакета):
- rebuild for c72012-12-26 Сергей Большаков 3.0-alt1
- 3.0 released2012-07-20 Сергей Большаков 2.1-alt1
- 2.1 released